<h2>History and Organization</h2> Treatment Guidelines initially had its URL as www.sunzem.com before changing it to www.treatmentguidelines.net.
This was done to make the current URL match the name and purpose of our site.
Treatment guidelines for disease conditions is a compilation of various diseases treatment guidelines.
It is not designed to replace or to substitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Rather, it is designed for educational purposes only.
Contents covered here include, but not limited to, diseases’ etiologies, differential diagnosis, investigations, drugs and non-drugs treatments and their preventive measures.
We have guidelines for disease conditions under the following categories
- Cardiovascular system disorders
- Central nervous system disorders
- Dental and oral disorders
- Ear, nose and throat disorders
- Endocrine system disorders
- Eye disorders
- Gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary disorders
- Genitourinary system disorders
- Haematopoietic system disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Injuries and acute trauma
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Psychiatric disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders
- Skin, hair and nail disorders among others..